We have created a set of policies to protect the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal information we hold:
- We comply with the requirements of Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486, with respect to the management of personal information.
- We only collect minimal personal data that we believe to be relevant to our business operation.
- We do not disclose any personal information to any person or parties without your prior consent, unless they are required by law.
- We keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date.
- We constantly looking for the best security system design to protect your personal data from any unauthorised access.
1. Personal Information That We Collect From You
- When you visit our platforms, we collect data such as IP address from cookies.
- Upon registering an account with us, we will collect your full legal name, email address and your phone number.
- You can also voluntarily fill in your date of birth.
2. Use Of Your Personal Information
- We may use your information for enhancing your experience while using our platforms, such as showing similar contents that you have browsed frequently etc.
- We collect your name, email address and phone number for account identification and verification.
- We collect your date of birth for any birthday month promotions (if applicable).
- If you agree to direct marketing while registering an account with us, we intend to use your contact information to send you any latest offers and notifications. You can choose to opt in or out of the direct marketing option by contacting our Privacy Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3707 2210.
3. Transfer And Disclose Of Your Personal Information
- Only authorised and trained employees at Spendsy will have access to handle your data.
- We do not share any of your personal details to other personal (consumer) users.
- We do not share any of your personal details to any businesses that uses our platform without your prior consent. By giving us consent to share your information to these businesses, you understand that we are not responsible of the privacy and security policies of these businesses, and how they handle your information.
- We may share your personal detail to law enforcement agencies and government bodies if they were requested by law.
- If Spendsy merge with another cooperation, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the new business partners.
4. Security Measures And Data Retention
- We constantly take active steps to update our security measures on data protection against unlawful processing. However, users should keep in mind that the internet is not completely secure and should be more cautious when asked to provide any personal information.
- We intend to retain your data for no longer than is required to fulfil the purpose upon your termination of Spendsy Wallet account with us.
5. Direct Marketing
- We may use your personal data to send you any latest offers and notifications to enhance your experience with our services. You can always opt in or out of the service through the preference page in our Spendsy Wallet application, or contacting our Privacy Team at email@example.com or 3707 2210.
6. Access And Update Your Information
- You have the right to request access and make correction to your personal data. They can be done through sending a request to our Privacy Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3707 2210. For security reason, we may ask you to provide some form of identification proof.
7. Contact Us
610 Nathan Road
Mong Kok, Kowloon,
Version 1.0 (Release Date: 13/07/2022)